Ingredients (4 servings)
- 500g of fish (swordfish, cod, wolf…)
- 5 tomatoes
- 4 lemons or 8 limes
- 1/2 onion
- 12g of chopped coriander
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Olives cut into small pieces
- 1 avocado
- 1 pinch of oregano
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cut the fish into squares
- Add the lemon juice
- Marinate in a covered container in the refrigerator for 6 hours minimum.
- Once the time is finished, drain the fish.
- Chop the onion
- Cut the tomatoes in two, remove the seeds and cut into small squares.
- Add to the fish two lemons, the olive oil, the olives, oregano and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients and add the coriander.
- Service in glasses, and add the avocado.