Ingredients (8 servings)
- 1 small watermelon (1,2 kg)
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
- 6 leaves of basil
- Salt, pepper
For the filling:
- 1 small spoon of ricotta per person
- 1/2 leaf of basil per person
- Cut the watermelon to get only the fruit. Remove the seeds. Cut the fruit into cubs and mix it in a blender with basil, oil, vinegar, a pinch of salt and a little pepper.
- Put it in the fridge a few hours to serve cold.
- Beat the ricotta with a fork with the chopped basil into thin strips, and a good amount of pepper.
- Serve the gazpacho in large glasses, put a tablespoon of ricotta cheese on top.