Ingredients (4 servings)
- 140g of tuna
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cheese and herbs
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 200º
- Cut the puff pastry into squares about 10cm long
- In a bowl, mix the drained tuna, the cheese, the olive oil and the chives. Salt and pepper.
- Place a spoon of this mixture in the center of each square, then grasp the corners to reach the top of the mixture. Pinch to paste.
- With a brush, brown the top with egg yolk.
- Bake for 15 minutes