Ingredients (4 servings)
- 500g of potatoes
- 3 red onions
- 10cl of dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of chive
- Salt, pepper
- Cook the whole potatoes in boiling salted water for about 30 minutes, depending of the size of the potatoes.
- Meanwhile, peel and mince the onions
- Prepare the sauce with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
- Let the potatoes cool, peel and slice them
- Sprinkle them directly with white wine
- Add the onions, pour the sauce, sprinkle with chives and mix directly